Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format conforming manuscript template with a maximum length of 10 pages.
- If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee (55 GBP) to cover publications costs.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
EJ-PHYSICS is dedicated to following best practices on ethical matters, errors, and retractions. The prevention of publication malpractice is one of the important responsibilities of the editorial board. Any kind of unethical behavior is not acceptable, and EJ-PHYSICS does not tolerate plagiarism in any form. Authors submitting articles to EJ-PHYSICS affirm that manuscript contents are original. Furthermore, they warrant that their article has neither been published elsewhere nor is it under review for publication anywhere