About the Journal
European Journal of Applied Physics (EJ-PHYSICS) is a peer-reviewed international journal published by European Open Science bimonthly. The journal publishes full-length state-of-the-art research papers, reviews, and case studies in all areas related to all areas of related Physics.
All submitted articles:
- - must be original
- - must be previously unpublished research results
- - must be experimental or theoretical
- - and will be peer-reviewed
- - may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during the review period
European Journal of Applied Physics (EJ-PHYSICS) follows a publication model that allows us to minimize publishing costs. This model aims to delegate manuscript copyediting/layout-adaptation efforts to authors so that they do not have to pay for these services.
This journal charges the following author fees:
- - Article Processing Charge: 55.00 GBP (compulsory)
- - Template Support Fee: 50.00 GBP (optional)
If a manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors will be asked to pay an Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover publication costs.
NOTE : Authors of all accepted manuscripts are obligated to adapt the layout of their papers according to the journal's template. If the authors are unable to adapt their submitted manuscript to our template, EJ-PHYSICS support crew may provide this service for the authors by charging a Template Support Fee of 50.00 GBP.
DISCOUNT SCHEMA :
- - Authors are subject to a 20% discount for a recurring publication within 5 months after the date of the first publication.
- - For more information please check out the discount page.
The content of the journal is indexed in CrossRef and assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI). This means that all of our references are made available and citations can be tracked by the publishing community with a DOI number.
In addition, this journal is indexed in Google Scholar, ROAD, SCILIT, WorldCat, ScienceOpen.
Zero Tolerance for Plagiarism
This journal has a policy of “Zero Tolerance on Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by plagiarism prevention software before being sent to reviewers.
Focus and Scope
European Journal of Applied Physics (EJ-PHYSICS) is a high-quality, open access, international, peer-reviewed online journal which aims to bi-monthly publish full-length original research papers, reviews, and case studies related to all areas of Physics such as :
- - Advances in Instrumentation and Techniques
- - Applications of Microscopy in the Physical Sciences
- - Applied Materials Science & Engineering
- - Applied Non-linear Physics
- - Applied Optics,
- - Non-linear optics,
- - Laser Physics,
- - Ultrafast phenomena,
- - Lasers application to Medicine,
- - Chemistry
- - Astrophysics and Plasma Physics
- - Atomic, Molecular, and Chemical Physics
- - Biomaterials Science and Biomedical Engineering
- - Biomedical Engineering, Medical/Biological Physics, Health Physics, Biomechanics
- - Biophysics, Bio (electro) magnetism,
- - Biophysical Chemistry
- - Nanoscale physics
- - Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- - Nanoscience and Nanobiotechnology
- - Non-equilibrium systems
- - Nuclear Physics/Chemistry, Radioactivity, Radiochemistry, Radiation Safety
- - Nuclear Sciences and Engineering
- - Particle Physics
- - Petascale computing
- - Physical Chemistry
- - Physical Properties of Biological/Biomedical Systems through Microscopy
- - Plasma physics
- - Polymers
- - Optical Physics, Quantum Electronics, and Photonics
- - Quantum Physics
- - Quantum Monte Carlo
- - Radiation Physics, Radiation Chemistry, Radiation Processing, Radiation-Matter interaction, Spectroscopies
- - Radioactivity and Radiochemistry, Radiation Protection and Safety Issues
- - Semiconductors devices and Photonics, Opto-electronics, Quantum Electronics
- - Soft and granular matter
- - Solid State Physics
- - Surfaces, Interfaces, and Colloids
The process of reviewing is considered critical to establishing a reliable body of research and knowledge. The review process aims to make authors meet the standards of their discipline, and of science in general.
We use a double-blind system for peer-reviewing; both reviewer's and authors’ identities remain anonymous to each other. The paper will be peer-reviewed by two or three experts; one is an editorial staff and the other two are external reviewers.
The editor will pass the manuscripts that are accepted for publication to a publisher who will be responsible for organizing the editorial services and online printing of the publication.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available after publication on the EJBIO website to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Manuscript Withdrawal and Refund Policies
Authors can withdraw their manuscripts at any stage of submission, peer-reviewing, and copyediting procedures. However, withdrawals once the copyediting process starts are not subject to a refund of the Article Processing Fee.